2000 Silvertip Trail
Canmore AB T1W3J4
Come join us for a special day of hope, recovery and fun at an exceptional golf course overlooking the spectacular Bow Valley corridor, in the heart of the Rocky Mountains.
- Single registration: $400
- Team of Four: $1600
- Dinner Only (limited seating): $100
- 7:30am Registration
- 8:00am Driving Range
- 9:30am Breakfast Banquet and Formal Program
- 11:00am Shotgun Start
- 4:45pm Dinner and Awards
Tournament Format: Shamble
- 18 holes of golf with power cart
- Full breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks
- Multiple skill & hole contests
- Prizes for the top & “most honest” teams
- Raffle, Silent Auction & Door Prize draw
- Fun & fellowship with AARC grads & alumni
- Stories of recovery from AARC graduates
- Exclusive gift package for each golfer
A partial tax receipt will be issued after the event for each registration purchase.
If you are unable to attend, you can still help our youth by making a donation. All proceeds raised from the tournament will go toward fee subsidies to help ensure that no one in need of AARC's vital addiction treatment is turned away. Thank you for your support!